Nissan 350z Rocket Bunny Body Kit Wing Fenders Spoiler Front Bumper
Nissan 350Z or Nissan Fairlady Z Z33 the 2002 from 2008 until Nissan had done the manufacturing fastback type sports car and open car is. From the launch until January 2004 was produced at the Oppama factory at Nissan Motor , but since January 2004 it was transferred to the company Tochigi plant for improvement of production efficiency , even after full model change it is produced here There.
Tech Spec Styling Nissan 350z Rocket Bunny Kit
- Full Rocket Bunny V2 body kit
- FRP 350z rocket bunny fenders front and rear widearches
- 350z rocket bunny front bumper and lip
- 350z rocket bunny side skirts
- Rocket bunny 350z rear diffuser and ducktail rear spoiler
- Flushed aerial and rear wiper
- Full wrap in 3M Gloss Fierce Fuchsia by Monsterwraps
- Tinted side and rear windows
Nissan 350z Rocket Bunny Body Kit Wing Fenders Spoiler Front Bumper Pandem Rocket Bunny, Aerodynamic performance at the time proud of the class top sale, Cd value is 0.30, achieved a front zero lift, the front and rear spoiler wearing car was achieved in the Cd value of 0.29, the front and rear zero lift. Also for the Roadster, we optimized the shape from the front window to the trunk lid and prevented the wind from getting involved.
Body Chassis Rocket Bunny 350z
It is based on the FM platform adopted for the V35 type skyline sedan , with the weight distribution before and after being 53:47.
- OEM 350Z Brembo brakes: 15×19 (rear) and 12x19in (front)
- WORK Meister L1 three-piece split rims with bronze barrels and gloss black centres
- rose gold wheel bolts and tyre valve caps
- 305/30×19 Yokohama Advan tyres (front) and 315/30×19 Michelin Pilot Sport tyres (rear)
- Air Lift Performance air suspension bags and struts with AutoPilot V2 management
For exterior design, the design of the front bumper, front and rear lamps, 18 inch aluminum road wheel was changed at the minor change in September 2005, and the tail lamp was made into LEDs . Furthermore, at the time of partial improvement in January 2007, since the engine block height was increased by engine change, a bulge reminiscent of the original S30 type was set up in bonnet hood.
Tuning Nissan 350z Rocket Bunny Body Kit
- 3.5-litre VQ35DE V6 engine
- Polished plenum spacer
- AEM induction kit
- Full Milltek exhaust system with custom rear pipes
- Red JDM dress-up bolts